Friday, May 2, 2008

Yes, You're in the Right Place

After much blog crawling and soul searching, I have decided to reinvent Bevies of Blevies as the Land of Bean. Its a name I've been rolling around in my head for a while now and have finally decided to pull the trigger. As soon as I figure out how to redirect traffic from the old address to the new one, I'll change that, too. If anyone has any tips on that, I would appreciate them!

Bean is the nickname given to Sophie by my BFF, Aparna. We love it so much that it has become the foundation for many of her other nicknames. (Incidentally, Neil added to the list today with Beanderella.) It seems appropriate that since she is the reason we are now a "bevy" and has in almost every way taken over our lives, that the blog be named after her.

No comments:

The Blevins Family